CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Evan's Fall Ball Debut...

Yesterday was Evan's first baseball game. It was supposed to have been Monday- when I had a sitter all lined-up to attend the game...but it got rained out and Tuesday was the big game. Mommy had to stay home with the other 3 Fledglings so I sent Daddy with the camera which had a clean memory card and a fully charged battery. Here are all the pictures that returned:

Evan got up to bat three times and struck out all three times- ouch. Daddy and coach were a bit surprised at the errors. Overall, the game ended in a tie and Evan came home in OK spirits. (dog-tired and needing to get things ready for school tomorrow) Daddy came home with a SOAKED t-shirt and a puzzled mind. Sometimes Mommy and Daddy take a lose (or a low grade) harder than the one who played the game (or did the work)...hum. :)
Maybe the next game guys.
Posted Addition: Evan's second game was just a few days later (with one practice in between- read what we were up to during the practice in the preceding post) on Saturday, October 10, 2009. I forgot to send the camera - so you know what that means...I missed great things. At this game Evan got to bat 4 times and he got at least a base-hit THREE times. GO Evan! Papa was at the game and when it was over the three Flemings all went to Moe's for some lunch. Again, Daddy arrived home with a soaked t-shirt, but this time toting a big smile on his face. Glad the boys had a better game. I can only IMAGINE what it's like for Mrs. Urban Meyers when the Gators lose a game (glad that doesn't happen very often)!!!