CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Friday, October 9, 2009

(I really need to get better at blogging ON the day of the event)
Anyway- this past Friday, Daddy and Evan had baseball practice at 5:30. So, after showers the younger three all decided to play together. THIS was monumental because pretty much up until this play "date" Ashlyn Grace, Colson and Braxton have not ALL played together! Ashlyn Grace, the little Mommy, does well to play with them each individually. Colson and Braxton pretty much co-exist at this point...or Colson is telling him "NO" for taking something that he has in hand. And Ashlyn Grace and Colson play together and leave Braxton to be entertained by Mommy. SO- you can imagine how absolutely CUTE and wonderful I thought it was when I raised the door to Cinderella's Castle (I mean tent) and got this:


Then there was this "posed" picture...



And as Smiley was leaving, he was so proud that he opened the door all by himself. He plans to escape on his John Deer (parked out back to the left)



Then Gracie Cakes got the chairs to keep the bad guys out or "lock her brothers in". Braxton is trying to find out if they are an edible blockade!!



And just as she moved the chair to re-enter the castle, Braxton makes a quick crawl for freedom!




How wonderful to see them all enjoy each other's company...if only for a few moments.