CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Go Cuz Go - we're cheering you on!

Today the entire Fleming Flock and Aunt Yvonne took a short drive to Waldo (via a stop at the breakfast drive-thru at Hardee's) to cheer on and support our Cousin Stephanie as she DOMINATED her first Sprint Triathlon.

Stephanie (or as we lovingly call her Effie) completed:
0.75k Swim, 20k Bike, 5k Run in roughly 1 hour and 45 minutes!!!

You can check out ALL the photos taken by her Dad (Uncle Steve) and myself:
http://www.clarkcolor.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=1342190002/a=92494451_92494451/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=clark/
Or you can check out all the info about the race at:
http://www.stateofmindsports.com/florida/gville.html

After witnessing this event...I was inspired to try to start SOME kind of exercise program...so tonight we walked with the kids to the near by field (AKA retention basin) and let them run around. he he he I figured it was a good start and I don't expect to be sore in the morning. But seriously, I do need to do something to get this ol' body into shape...something more intentional than my current exercise regime of lifting Colson and Braxton up and down all day long! :O