CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 1, 2010

Colson's 2nd Cleaning

Colson remembered that he gets to wear sunglasses while he gets his teeth cleaned and he purposely brought his own fashionable eye wear. All protective gear in place and ready for his second-ever cleaning. (I love how you can see through the lenses)
Braxton came along again. This time we had a 8:00AM appointment. So as soon as we dropped off Evan and Gracie at school we headed to the dentist right around the corner with breakfast in hand (Fruitloops). Braxton is not too sure about whatever they are doing to his Big Brother.
Colson seemed a little pensive...and he kept resting his arms up near his head even though Ms.Addie asked him to keep them by his side (I guess she didn't want a surprise punch in the face).
But he cooperated nicely to get everything cleaned. And just so you know he did NOT brush his teeth that morning. I get their toothbrushes out and loaded when I brush my teeth in the AM. Then, at a glance I can see who has and who has not brushed their teeth (by simpling looking to see which toothbrush(es) are still on the counter and not put away in the drawer). WELL- I was SO busy loading Snickers and his create in the car (because he had a quarterly vet visit RIGHT after the dentist visit), all the necessary school items, breakfast for the Baby and ALL the children that I didn't even bother to make it to my bathroom to see who had done their dental cleaning this morning before rushing out of the driveway! LOL
Seriously, you didn't brush your teeth this morning Colson..come on...you're making me look bad. When he shared that news with Addie, I wanted to go into the long explanation as to how they are usually cleaned every morning and how I really am a good mother who checks these sorts of things...but I just let her think that my 3 year old doesn't brush and we're OK with that! LOL
Anyway, he picked Bubble Gum polish and finally kept his arms down to his side! Then it was time for the Doc to come check out Colson and wouldn't you know it Ms. Addie shared with him that Colson hadn't brushed his teeth THAT morning and so the Doc gave Colson a little lesson on the germs in your mouth that you cannot see. ugh

When it was all done Colson was happy for a trip to their treasure box and he smiled big for his picture for the No Cavity Club!!! Off we ran to the vet...Snickers, Colson and Braxton in tow!