Three days of birthday bliss. No really, Monday was Date Night/Birthday Celebration without children...so I got to pick anywhere I wanted to go and do you know where we went??? The same place I pick on most normal date nights that are my choice...Outback. I just love their 2-4-1 Cosmos, burger and sweet potato fries. I guess I'm not hard to please huh?! Anyway- we enjoyed a nice birthday dinner, where I didn't have to referee or cut anyone's food for them.

The next morning started off with a sweet whisper in my ear (from Daddy) that I could stay IN BED and he would take care of everyone AND take the big kids to school! W-H-A-T...Mama got to sleep in a little. LOVE IT. SO I got up at 6:45 (instead of 6:15 AM) and got ready for my first day as a 3-7 year old. I arrived in the kitchen to pack two lunches and Evan, Ashlyn Grace and Colson were at the table serenading me with Happy Birthday To You!!! I Packed their lunches and kissed three Flemings out the door...time to shower and get ready.
I had Bible Study (loving Beth Moore's Daniel BTW), so
Colson,
Braxton and I loaded up and headed out by 9:00 AM. After Bible Study some of the amazing women in the group took me to lunch. What was even more amazing (aside from how they took time out of their day to spend time with me at the Flying Biscuit) is that one of them (another mother of 4 YOUNG ones) arranged for child care of my 2 little ones at her house with her 2 little ones. LOVE IT. So, I enjoyed a
leisurely lunch with amazing women and then headed home for naps, pick up and dinner (after picking up Colson and Braxton of course).
After dinner the official Family Birthday Celebration started...

First I opened the cards. (I love that you can still see the dinner plates...yep I picked spaghetti to make instead of going out with ALL of us..sometimes you just go with E-A-S-Y)

Love this card that everyone signed (even
Braxton)! (Boy...do I look that tired ALL the time?)

Then it was time to open the gifts. Here are some super cute BEE earrings that
Ashlyn Grace got Mommy (since AG is in the Beehive this year...they are a special gift...which I told her I will wear to her Beehive Graduation)!

Once I ripped through the gifts, it was time for the SUPER YUMMY
german s
hepherd...I mean German Chocolate cake that my sweet Cousin Stephanie made for me and delivered to John's office fresh so that I could have cake ON my birthday. (Love my
Cuz)
Braxton and I are making the same face and YEP that's
Colson mining for gold -
LOL!!!
Ashlyn Grace came over and gave me a super big huge and whispered in my ear a sweet sentiment from her heart and right after that I asked John to take our picture and Evan decided to join in! (why am I the only one who looks ready for bed?!)

It appears that
Braxton enjoyed the cake too!!!


The third and final day of Birthday Bliss ended the "day after" with a
stop at
TJMaxx and then a d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s lunch at the Buttery Sweet Cafe and Bakery in
Alachua with a new Cornerstone Mom, Sarah, whom I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know.
WEW...I really feel SO blessed. I am looking forward to this thirty seventh year!!! Bring it on!