10:54, following some assistance from Daddy and Papa (Papa's hat) here is the finished Pinewood Derby car of 2010!!! Looks awesome Evan!
AND here's....
NADA. Nothing. Nunca.
The car started down the track 3 separate times and NEVER, not once, crossed the finish line! It did look good though!
So, Evan and Daddy arrive home and I asked, "So how did it go?" (remembering last year that Evan and his Vette placed Second in his Den) John BUSTED out laughing and said "It didn't even finish. I dono what happened, I even took all the weight off at one point, thinking the drag was too much, and it STILL didn't get near the finish line." Then Evan chimes in, "Yeah Mom it was fun. I didn't care that it didn't finish." (with a big smile on his face and a medium Grandy's Sweet Tea in hand)
Maybe next year boys. It IS a GREAT looking car!



