This morning, while eating his cinnamon rolls with Keaton, Evan SWALLOWED his upper left incisor. (Saturday, February 6th). He ran into the bathroom (I was getting ready for the day) to show me...but all I saw was this blank space and no tooth in hand. "What happened?" I inquired. Evan said, "I was eating and my tooth must have came out and I think I swallowed it." (a slight look of concern on his face) I couldn't tell if he was OK with that or not...and later gathered that he didn't know what the Tooth Fairy would do since he didn't have a tooth to put in his Tooth Fairy Pillow!
After some quick Facebook advise- Mommy gave Evan the suggestion to draw a picture of the tooth that he lost and write a note to the Tooth Fairy- which he quickly did. He then put that into his pillow and woke pleasantly surprised! wew...
Not two days later we were sitting at the table in the morning (Monday), working on Homeschool assignments. I noticed that Evan's other upper right incisor looked a little weird. So I asked, "Evan is your other tooth up there loose?" And he said, "No, it's OK." Later, today, he came into the bathroom (now I'm getting all dooded-up for Date Night) with a smile and a tooth in hand. Mommy: "Evan, you lost THE OTHER tooth?!" "Yep," Evan says with excitement this time. "I was jumping on the trampoline and it fell out and I caught it!" I said, "Evan, I thought you said this morning that it was OK?" Evan replied, "I did Mom because I know how you don't like loose teeth and I didn't want you to get all grossed out or worried! This morning I could actually turn it almost all the way around, but it just wouldn't come out. I thought it would happen any time- but I just didn't want you to get all yucked out about it." "Thanks Evan!"
I was laughing inside as I finished getting ready. What a thoughtful little man I have!!! :)
WOW- he's REALLY starting to look like such a BIG BOY. Is there SOME way to slow this down???



