Our fearless leader (AKA Mrs. Nelson) quickly found something for our second graders to do, inside, where is was WARM!!! So we quietly proceeded to the lobby of the Natural Science Building to look at some "cool stuff"! Can I just interject a few disclaimers comments here: Evan does his own hair for school and I've learned to just go with it, yes that is about 4 inches of belt sticking out from his jacket, not because the belt is THAT big, but because he wears it THAT tight (OUCH)...and yep the top button is buttoned. That's Evan!
The Planet Show was cool, Evan enjoyed it. Mommy had to close her eyes at various times when it "looked like we were moving (but weren't)". :O I told Daddy he'll have to accompany the next planetarium trip!
(you can click on the picture to enlarge it and check out Evan's second grade class and our Planet Tour Guide)



