CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Gracie's Birthday at School & a Flock Shot

We all went to Ashlyn Grace's school for lunch and Birthday Cupcakes. She ordered pink for the girls (all four in her class) and purple for the boys. I forgot my good camera...so these are all phone pictures. AND I forgot to take a picture of Aunt Yvonne and Braxton who were eating their chicken nuggets at the other K-4 table.

Poor Scout (little girl on AG's right- Emma Scout), was a little chilly so she put her arms in her jumper to keep warm! AND in this picture are THREE of the four girl's in Gracie's class...Sierra is the only one missing.

Smile Birthday Girl, you're FIVE now.

Colson gave his purple cup cake the seal of approval...see how good it was!

The night before I caught them all hanging out on the couch...how sweet is THIS?!?!