Friday, January 1st (we had Christmas stuff all put away) we were cleaning plant shelves and using the ladder and vacuum (and by WE...I mean JOHN)! But the boys didn't miss a moment to get "in" the ladder and try their hand in cleaning! :)

Check out Coly's tongue...I think that's Mommy's tongue! :O
Could he be any cuter? Go Gators!
Then just a few days later, Wednesday, January 6th...the big kids were at school and Coly and Braxton where playing in Colson's room. They had the door shut (and I had watched them drag in various toys from the playroom). Shortly after Colson had transported the Princess Tent to his room, there was TONS of laughing and cackling to be heard! So I grabbed the camera and went to see what was going on behind closed doors. It was so cute to find Coly and Braxton thoroughly enjoyed eachother as the played in, out and on the tent...
as well as on each other!
If these pictures could speak, you would hear lots of high pitched shrieks, belly laughs and loud giggles. This scene just doesn't portray the PURE FUN that was going on between the youngest of the Flock!
And while I'm in the subject of boys being boys...I want to ALWAYS remember that Colson LOVES and prefers to wear his underwear BACKWARDS!!! He KNOWS the correct way to wear them but says "I like them better dis way Mommy!" "Ok Coly, Ok!" Thank goodness that he wasn't our first born...I probably would have insisted that he wear them the RIGHT way (and with HIS personality that could have been a daily battle)...but after a few years of experience and a less rigid approach to life...I'm proud to say I think it's one of his many great personality traits- Colson just likes to do things HIS WAY! (pick your battles with this one because he's got the will of the energizer bunny)
And then there is Mr. Photogenic...cute huh?! (Thanks for getting this shot Kaley)
Hey Kaley- let me see the pictures. Braxton knows that you can see the picture just taken on the back of the camera and lately, it's been hard to keep him still for a picture as he's anxious to get up and see what it looks like! (check out these eyes)



