h. Hair is to be in natural colors, off the collar, and above the eyes
So, I had a sense of "boundaries" when I agreed to let him "grow it out". At least in the back of my mind there was no chance of him looking like some guy from one of the 80's big hair bands such as...
In December he did agree to a trim, for Christmas pictures...but that was just around his ears (I actually did it myself- YIKES). Then three days ago, Evan was doing school work at the table, looked up and said, "Mom, can you get me a hair cut before we go to Disney?" I calmly (though jumping for joy inside) replied, "Sure, Evan. Do you just want a trim or what kind of style are you thinking of?" Evan, "You know the normal hair cut that Dian does." Mom (NO WAY...are you kidding me) "Ok Evan, I'll call her and see what we can schedule."
So here is Evan before his big cut... (he's looks so grown up)





