CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Braxton's Family Party

It's so hard to believe that Baby Braxton is TWO years old. Like - where did those 24 months go??? Braxton LOVED his Elmo party and Mommy was able to find Elmo for everyone except the 8 year old...I guess Big Boys just aren't into Elmo...until they are Daddy's age/size! LOL A red Spider-man t-shirt got the job done.
Here's the birthday boy complete with Elmo flip flops from Nonnie and Pop!
Daddy had to have a do-rag today and it was NO shocker that Braxton wanted one as soon as he saw Daddy's. I love it that Daddy was all into the Elmo theme!
Just too precious to leave out. This is Daddy asking for a kiss!!!
OK- I am rocking my Elmo bib...let's get this party started!!!
As with all good family functions...here is the Kid's Table (you know the one you always wonder when you are going to graduate from...to go to the Adult Table)! I dono if Braxton was waiting to say the blessing or just didn't want to be as silly as his siblings for this picture! :O
After lunch there was a little mingling...
Then it was cake time; made with love by Mommy. Not too shabby, I must say.
Can't you just hear the Happy Birthday being shouted through the screen!?!?!
Making a wish with Daddy's help.
After the yummy cake, Braxton was excited to open the presents. He actually got to open MOST of them all by himself, but that's only because there were more adults than children and we had extra hands to help hold the older Flemings back! LOL
BY FAR, he loved his Dirt Devil vacuum and Elmo slippers.
Colson went to pout because he didn't receive his own vacuum. I bet I know what Colson will get from Grandma for his birthday coming up in December! Have you ever seen a 3 1/2 year old COVET a vacuum cleaner and want it to sit in his seat with him and go in his bed with him...it's intense this male-cleaning-gene that the younger Fleming Boys have!!! I love a man who can clean...possibly raising two of them!