CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

These are the moments...

How I will miss the pond...SO many fond memories. We love to walk down the street and feed the fish. The kids throw in the first few pieces of bread and nothing happens...they throw in a few more...and we just watch and wait. Then, what seems like child-eternity, the fish appear and start nibbling on everything as if they haven't eaten since the last time we've come to feed them. Today was just the younger two of the Flock. How precious they are together!

Here's the watching and waiting...such anticipation and hope on their faces.

And then a special treat comes closer to the dock...Braxton leans over to take a better look. (good thing he's number four because I would have never been able to take my hand off number one long enough to get this super cute picture- LOL)

It's a turtle! Braxton is ALL about the "du-du".
Mark 1:16 "Come follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."