CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Evan for President

As of the morning wasn't busy enough, with the Grammar Assembly and then field trip to the strawberry farm, Evan was the FIRST to do his class presentation on "What You Want to be When You Grow Up...and How that relates/uses Math". Daddy met us at school and helped Evan get into his job attire. Evan put his poster on the easel and he was ready to talk about: When I Grow Up I want to be President! (yep- the leader of the United States...he came up with that ALL on his own)

Some of his reasons for wanting to be President were so awesome, as soon as I get back his written report I plan to scan it and attach it to this post! He seemed a little nervous speaking in front of the class...


But when the speaking part was over, he calmed right down during his question and answer session.



I videotaped the whole event and Daddy snapped the still shots. Evan did a great job...a great job on his poster, a great job on his report, and a great job on his presentation!


This country needs a leader with your faith and trust in the Lord. Way to go Evan- you've got our vote!!!