CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Homeschooling- things that make you go hum...

I think I've gotten a little more flexible...and I'm not sure of that's attributable to old age, experience, exhaustion, or less worry. Regardless, this morning Coly was still getting dressed (as he likes to do RIGHT after getting out of bed) and these three were ready for breakfast- which consisted of dry cereal eaten on the rug in front of the sink (THAT'S the flexibility I'm talking about). They all managed to squeeze on it and eat peacefully...Braxton thought it was such a treat to hang with the big kids!



Later that day Kaley took Colson and Ashlyn Grace to gym class while I stayed home to homeschool Evan and keep an eye on Braxton. For the most part Braxton was left to entertain himself off and on for 2 hours while I worked with Evan..he had to complete his homeschool work for TWO days (so that we could go to the SEC in Atlanta on Friday)! I must say that Evan worked diligently and with a great attitude so that we could go to Aunt Ne's! Anyway- Braxton entertained himself with this dancing musical clock for well over 10 minutes.






Then it fell over...check out the intensity as he carefully lifted it back up to resume the dancing.



Do you think he's proud or what?!?!




Later, he decided to taunt, I mean play with Snickers...So he first took the red blanket off of Snickers (see it displaced - behind Smiley's feet) and climbed in the table beside him- which makes Snickers agitated (too close for comfort).



And now he's crawling through...see the pure excitement in Snickers' face? I think Snickers is thinking..."Oh no, not again...somebody get this kid away from me."




Snickers is hanging in there...not yet leaving his bed as Smiley is leaving the table "Ooh Ooh Ooh".




And then the sweet taste of victory as Braxton evicts poor Snick from his warm comfy bed and dives in himself!