CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

SEC weekend in Atlanta

So here we are leaving Aunt Ne's house...headed to the Marta station to go to the BIG GAME: Florida vs. Alabama (rematch from last year's SEC). We look so excited huh?!?...






We had great seats with our friends Phil and Kelly, so we met up at the Omni and partook in a few adult beverages and friendly haggling before kick off.







And then moments after kick off...there's Timmy right in front of us...
(yep our seats where that good...I wish the game had been!)





And I wish I had a picture of the final scoreboard...but we didn't stay around till the end. After the end zone touch down, the score was Florida 13, Alabama 32...and we decided that the Marta full of gloating Tide Fans would be too much salt for the wound. So we left with 11 minutes left and sulked the whole way home. It was a good choice though, we were surrounded by fellow Gator Fans on the Marta...and it was so quiet I think you could of heard a cell phone ring (if one had). Do we look sad OR WHAT???


Next years Gators...next year!