CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Park Time Photo Shoot

After their first swim meet we were in Daddy's car by 9:00 AM. I didn't want to head home just yet as I know the Flock will want to be WITH Daddy and that doesn't work well when Daddy is doing something anal, like clean my car with a toothbrush! (NO LIE..toothbrush is a required tool to get those little nooks and crannies) SO- instead of trying to keep them away from Daddy we headed to the park for some play time (actually were there an hour) AND since I had the camera with me for the meet....I decided to try to take some pictures. (wish I had thought about that ahead of time and dressed them all matchy-matchy) Anyway- here are some of my favorites:




This may very well end up being one of my all-time favorites of Bdog. (you don't usually know that until a year or two later) PERFECT typical expression!!! He's proud of himself for climbing up the pole steps without any help. SO SWEET!


Then they headed to the slide...for this smile train!



Here's a favorite of Evan. He SURE is photogenic!

He's not typically the adventurous one....but he wanted to hang upside down for a picture! Now for Sweetie Petie!She loves to jump on this bouncy thing...I captured a TRUE smile of Coly's!!! LOVE IT.





Here's the more posed smile I typically get.







Then there's the caboose...can we say WHAT A CHARACTER?!







And I think he knows he's cute!


He's not usually on the swings very long (too boring for his fast-paced-feet).


Then the two youngest headed back to the merry-go-round where Braxton and Colson enjoyed pushing it around and around together. FINALLY, Braxton got tired and let his Big Brother do the pushin'. Colson is surely the Energizer Bunny...never runs out of energy!


One final slide-train from the whole Flock before we head to the car.


It was a fun time at the park!