CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Today...sweet day

One of my New Years resolutions was to be a better Blogger...goodness knows that we have enough going on around here to blog about! (too much some days)
Today was our first day "back to school"...it was a LIGHT homeschool day for both Evan and Ashlyn Grace. I started with Evan and at some point during my teaching I looked into the living room to find this. I mean I couldn't have ordered a CALMER Homeschool Morning.
It was one of those homeschool days that makes you think you could completely homeschool every day! I was very grateful for such a calm day because I was a little anxious about Daddy flying without me. Daddy had to go to Ohio for his youngest Aunt's funeral and he left this morning, scheduled to return tomorrow by midnight. When he flys without me or goes off-shore fishing over night I just don't like it. I'm always SO relieved to hear his voice! I guess I think I can survive anything WITH him...but don't wanna do anything without him. I smiled inside and out when the kids' bedtime prayers included bringing Daddy back home safely! As Evan sleeps in my bed, I just wrapped up our last evening chat and my prayer is for comfort and peace for all those attending Aunt Nancy's funeral tomorrow. You are loved Aunt Nancy and will be missed!