CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 27, 2010

Coly's Hair Cut

For a few days now Colson has been saying that he wants a hair cut like Daddy's. (I mean I think it's a super hot hair cut...so I guess Coly is a fan too) Anyway- I tried to stall a few times, thinking that it was just a passing fancy. But...NOPE..I made a (much needed) hair appointment for Evan and Colson jumped right in with his request for a hair cut like Daddy's. So with it scheduled, I dropped off the boys with Daddy at the hair place and took AG and Bdog to Publix (multi-tasking and delegation at it's best). Before:
And here is after...(think he likes it?)! But it's a little long for Mommy (so I fixed it later that evening before shower time).
And when Braxton saw the older boys getting their own picture taken he said, "Me picture too!" and popped right into the picture spot.
Then Colson wanted to know that the "inside of his hair" looked just like Daddy's too. So here's the proof:
What a hottie! although I think he aged by 2 years at least :(