CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

The First of Many

Welcome to the Fleming Flock Blogspot. This blog is dedicated to our little Fledglings which make it easy to find things to talk about. Everyday there is something cute, funny, monumental, or that brings me to tears with the Fleming Flock. Check out the summaries on the left side: you will see that we have four active children ranging from ages 7 years to almost 1 year, three boys and one little princess. They have 4 distinct personalities and a variety of likes and dislikes. "Everyday is an adventure" around here.
SO I am going to have some post-dated blogs because the posting date is not something that you can change. On July 31st we had a play date at San Felasco Park. If I had planned for a
photo session I would have dressed them a little cuter. But as it worked out, we were there a few minutes before our friends showed up, and I actually got some great pictures of them just hanging out.
Braxton LOVES to swing!!!